TheDOJO Martial Art Birthday Party Page
Have your Child’s Next Birthday Party at TheDOJO
Fun for the children & easy for the parents
Receive a $50 Discount!
We limit the amount of Birthday Parties we do so email us at SenseiDan@TheDOJO.org call us today at (201) 933-3050 to reserve your child’s next birthday party with us at TheDOJO.
- Cake or cup cakes
- Candle in shape of child’s age works well & matches or lighter
- Plates, napkins & table clothes (2-3 table cloths are plenty)
- Forks for cake (not needed with cupcakes)
- Drinks (water or individual packaged drinks; ONE FLAVOR)
- Happy Birthday sign & a few helium balloons (optional)
- Absolutely NO confetti, party blowers or PIÑATAS
- Goody bags with party favors (handed out after party)
- Unlimited guests! Cost for party $300 (with this special offer receive a $50 discount. $250 is the total cost for the party!) This rate includes everything there is NO extra costs for extra guests or tips for the staff. It’s fun for the kids & super easy for the parents.
- Sensei Dan Rominski who leads the martial arts lessons & the fun.
- Party coordination
- Birthday Party invitations
- Birthday Party thank you cards
- We help set up & provide ALL of the clean up
- Participants receive our Gift Certificate for one free month of Martial Arts lessons at TheDOJO.
“Dear Sensei Dan,
Just wanted to write you a note to thank you for the wonderful time we had on Saturday. The kids really enjoyed themselves, and couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had. We received many compliments from the parents, who were very impressed with the way you were able to keep the children active and interested, while at the same time kept under control and well behaved. Some of the parents, including ourselves, felt it was one of the best parties their children have been to. I especially liked that it was Stress Free! Overall, it was a great success, and we believe it can be contributed to all the hard work and dedication you put into making it that way. Thanks again!”
Carrie, Darren, Darren Jr., Derek & family.